Job Opening: Educational & Information Technology Director
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1. Work with high school students with different learning abilities to help them succeed.
2. Oversee a small caseload of students that need academic and/or executive functioning support.
3. Work closely with Ed Support team and parents and teachers to holistically support the student.
4. Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure and
will work closely with the rest of the administration to strategically procure and integrate
1. 2+ years special education or experience working with students with learning differences
2. Bachelor’s degree. New college grads are welcome.
3. Familiarity with Senior Systems and Schoology is beneficial.
4. Must know Apple computers.
Compensation: $70,000-$90,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN