Job Opening: Eligibility Specialist
Location: REMOTE within the US
Note: This position will last 2 years (until the ERC expires), you will additionally be paid for 5 months afterwards.
1. Interpret and analyze various forms including Forms 941, 3508, and 1094-C
2. Prepare audit-ready documentation
3. Create strong positions using structured persuasive arguments that align with the program’s intentions
4. Perform legal research and apply it to the client’s circumstances
5. Assess project risk
1. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and prioritize multiple work items.
2. Must remain flexible and be comfortable with ambiguity within a very demanding, constantly changing environment.
3. Bachelor’s degree required (J.D. or other relevant advanced degree PREFERRED, not required)
4. Experience with quantitative data analysis
5. 1-3 years experience in Professional Services or Consulting
6. Proven record of meeting tight deadlines while providing excellent client service
7. Experience coordinating or managing projects at a detailed level
8. Tax credits and incentives experience (PREFERRED, not required)
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000 plus 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days, and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays). Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code and employee stock purchase program and 401K matching.