Job Opening: Entry Level Maintenance Technician (272 Units)
Location: Oxnard, CA
The employee will be required to work on clean-up and groundskeeping about 50% of the time.
The remaining 50% of the time they will be working on general basic maintenance. We can provide growth and further experience in maintenance on the job.
1. Sweep and mop floors.
2. Ensure building entrance is clean.
3. Run errands for management and employees.
4. Fix minor repairs.
5. Clean interior and exterior of the building.
6. Unit turn overs.
1. Must have experience cleaning residences.
2. Ability to understand basic instructions verbally or in written form.
3. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
5. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
6. Working vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $17.50-$19.50 plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!