Job Opening: Entry Level Pharmacy Technician for large, well known, Long Term Care Pharmacy
Location: City of Industry, CA
Schedules Open: 8 hour evening/night shift (start after 1 PM, flexible)
No part-time. Must be full-time and can work on the weekends if they want to.
1. Filling prescriptions and enter them into the pharmacy computer system, QS1 and Docutrack.
1.1+ years pharmacy tech filler experience
2. Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the California state board of Pharmacy.
3. Retail pharmacy experience desired.
4. Long term care pharmacy experience desired.
5. Able to pass a drug test and background check.
6. Excellent typing skills.
Compensation: $18-$21 per hour depending on experience, plus full benefits including medical, dental, PTO etc
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN