Job Opening: Executive Assistant for Investment Company
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1. Handling writing offers on properties.
2. Overseeing escrow process, including gathering all documents, notarizing, communicating with bank, owners, and other relevant parties.
3. Administrative duties and clerical work.
4. In contact with the owner after hours if needed regarding important
1. Must be organized and excellent with multi-tasking.
2. Able to work in a fast paced environment.
3. Excellent computer skills. Needs to know Microsoft Excel.
4. Must have 2+ years experience in real estate.
5. Experience with Appfolio and QuickBooks, preferred.
Compensation: $55,000 plus PTO, health insurance benefits, and paid parking.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)