Job Opening: Executive Assistant to Principal and Vice Principal
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Schedule: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
1. Provide high-level administrative support to Principals and Vice Principals such as manage calendar, schedule meetings, answer phones, prepare documents and supplies, etc.
2. Draft weekly bulletin.
3. Act as point of contact with parents and staff.
4. Coordinate graduation, including preparations, schedules, diplomas, caps and gowns, tickets, and senior week.
5. Interact with teachers regarding supplies
6. Assist in organizing special programming.
7. Direct purchasing, including researching best vendors for books, food, supplies, etc.
8. Create school and class schedules.
9. Schedule and coordinate MAP testing.
10. Act as point person for facility rentals.
11. Organize and assist administrative team with all internal events.
12. Maintain records of for parent volunteers.
13. Enter incoming families, staff, courses and calendars into ParentLocker.
14. Complete data reporting requirements in JData, CA Privae School Affidavit, SNOR, etc.
15. Create registration books.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Exceptional Time Management
3. Detailed record keeping
4. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
5. Personal effectiveness/credibility – ability to work with others
6. Previous experience in education a plus
7. Prior work experience in a not-for-profit environment helpful
9. Technical Capacity
10. Stress Management/Composure
Compensation: $20-$25 per hour plus benefits; overtime is available.