Job Opening: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
1. Overseeing CEOs calendar and schedule.
2. Creating customized insurance proposals for clients based on a template.
3. Attend meetings, take minutes, create action plans for pending activities.
4. Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
1. Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
2. 2+ years office experience.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
5. Experience in the insurance industry highly desired.
Compensation: $25-$30, generous PTO and healthcare stipend.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)