Job Opening: Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Office of a Large Non-Profit
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Schedule: 8 hour work day, flexible schedule, can choose to start between 8 AM-10 AM and end between 4 PM-6 PM. 1 day a week can be remote.
1. Manage the calendar, and all relevant meetings and scheduling
2. Keep COO on task, with daily morning meetings and afternoon check ins to get up to speed on plans, goals, and task list
3. Confirm daily and weekly agenda of COO
4. Liaise with the board, prepare necessary materials, attend meetings, and take and revise minutes of the meetings
5. Help with employee relations, including helping recognize employees’ work
6. Resolve urgent requests from employees or vendors with phone calls, emails, and strategic planning.
7. Coordination and supervision for special projects and events
8. Order supplies and run basic office errands
1. Must be hyper-organized, detail oriented, thrive on efficiency, and enthusiastic problem solver
2. Prioritize professionalism, and be able to work with staff, clients and board members
3. Strong sense of customer service, whether in person, on the phone or over email
4. Strong writing and editing skills.
5. Give and take feedback well.
6. Experience supporting a C-suite executive.
7. Must understand 100% confidentiality
8. Strong technology skills, with emphasis on Office 365 suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
9. Use of Board Vantage desired, but can learn.
10. Experience with CRMs for donor records desired.
11. Experience liaising with a non-profit Board desired.
12. Bachelor’s degree required
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 plus benefits, including health, dental, vision, paid time off, closed Jewish holidays