Job Opening: Executive Assistant to the Head of School
Location: Dallas, TX
1. Develop and maintain an efficient calendar management system for the Head of School,
2. Keeps track of both short-term and long-term objectives
3. Gracefully decline requests on behalf of the Head of School, displaying firmness and kindness in equal measure
4. Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries with an eye for detail and efficiency
5. Collaborate with various stakeholders within the educational community
1. 3+ years an Executive Assistant
2. Prior working experience in the educational sector, preferred
3. Must be organized and apt in understanding office applications/softwares such as Google Drive, Office, Excel
4. Must be a problem solver and effectively communicate solutions or instructions
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!