Melrose Gardens is a senior living community in Los Angeles specializing in memory care services. By establishing a small property in a residential area with the charm and feel of a private retreat, we have created a community that is truly unique in the greater Los Angeles area. We combine the comfort of a quiet neighborhood with a special support team and care plans personalized for each resident. We are skilled at managing conditions from mild cognitive impairment and early-stage memory loss to Alzheimer’s and late-stage memory care and dementia.
Melrose Gardens and The Cottages are known for our high standard of operating, exceptional care, long-tenured teams, innovative memory enrichment programming, and supportive employee culture. Melrose Gardens is an Assisted Living community and The Cottages is a Memory Care community located in the heart of West Hollywood. Other team members have been heard saying ‘we love working at Melrose Gardens because we know they care’. If you are someone looking to make a difference in the lives of our most vulnerable population our Seniors, then working at Yorkshire will be the perfect fit for your career choice. Our residents and team members work together as a family.
Job Opening: Executive Director for Assisted Living and Memory Care
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90046
Starting: Immediately, full time.
1. Achieve and maintain full occupancy of the facility.
2. Market and promote the facility.
3. Manage the budget including expenses and income.
4. Supervise staff.
5. Recruit, train and evaluate staff. Counsel, discipline and terminate staff as needed.
6. Maintain all employee and resident records.
7. Comply with federal, state and licensing regulations and reporting requirements, in addition to maintaining a current RCFE certificate.
8. Participate in and approve all resident assessments and admissions.
9. Ensure the safety and rights of all staff and residents.
10. Complete 20 hours of continuing education per year.
11. Maintain all COVID protocols.
1. Valid Admin RCFE certification License
2. Minimum 2 years of administrator experience
3. LVN or RN license a plus.
4. Proficient in verbal and written English, excellent phone skills.
5. Organized and experience with multitasking and data entry.
6. Good working computer skills (familiar with Word, Outlook, Excel, Dropbox, etc).
7. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $75,000 – $90,000 based on experience plus health benefits.