Job Opening: Executive Director for Holocaust Heritage Non-Profit
Location Options: In office in Philadelphia, PA or Pasadena, CA or remote in New York
1. Oversee the many facets of the Bardejov Jewish Preservation Committee, including restoring historic sites, constructing a museum, attending and planning the annual commemoration ceremony.
2. Manage day to day operations that support the Bardejov Jewish Preservation Committee’s mission to restore the Jewish properties of Bardejov, Slovakia, build awareness of the cultural and historical significance of Jewish life in Bardejov and Slovakia and advance knowledge of Jewish ancestry and heritage.
3. Plan and attend the annual commemoration ceremony in Bardejov.
4. Manage, hire, and oversee relevant vendors.
5. Interact with founder on a regular basis.
1. Strong knowledge of and interest in the Holocaust and Jewish heritage.
2. Ability to work full time from one of the listed locations.
3. Ability to travel to Europe 1-2x annually.
4. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant topic.
5. Professional with excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with high level dignitaries.
6. 3+ years experience running an organization.
Compensation: $130,000-$180,000+, all Jewish holidays paid off, 1 week PTO plus additional day PTO added annually, all travel expenses paid