Job Opening: Executive Director for Large Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Arcadia, CA
1. Overseeing all staff including hiring, training, and conflict resolution.
2. Ensuring quality care for all patients and facilitating communication with their families.
3. Assuring compliance with all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
4. Comply within the operating budget.
1. Current Nursing Home Administrator CA License.
2. 3+ years experience in healthcare administration as a Nursing Home Administrator, Skilled Nursing.
3. Prior experience working in long-term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, senior living, memory care, or equivalent.
4. Knowledge of all relevant regulations and policies.
5. Excellent skills in communication, management, and problem-solving.
Compensation: $180,000-$220,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN