Job Opening: Executive/Sales Administrative Assistant
Location: Valencia, CA
1. Manage the real-time flow of RFQs (Request for Quotes) and ensure adherence to order entry processes and procedures.
2. Enter high-priority RFQs into our proprietary software.
3. Monitor the Sales Department email inbox, flag important emails, route customer emails to the appropriate individuals/departments, and respond to customer inquiries.
4. Utilize government purchasing platforms such as WAWF, Ariba, PIEE, Exostar, GSA Advantage, etc.
5. Screen and delegate incoming calls.
6. Issue meeting invites and reminders for daily schedules and important meetings.
7. Perform potentially confidential and administrative duties involving Excel and Word, including typing letters and creating/updating spreadsheets.
8. Demonstrate strong attention to detail, adaptability to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without compromising quality.
9. Assist with problem-solving.
10. Maintaining uniformity of part numbers in our system.
11. Track new ideas and initiatives
12. Support our Vice President and execute various responsibilities to enhance our sales process and drive
13. Handle a wide range of high-level professional functions, interfacing with all departments and managing high-priority confidential projects.
14. Making sure that orders move quickly and keeping customers happy.
1. The ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment
2. Ability to remain accurate, agile, and have a commitment to project completion
3. Quick learner who can work independently, possesses natural curiosity and has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
4. Must have experience working in aerospace.
Compensation: $70,000-$75,000 plus benefits