Job Opening: Experienced Data Entry Pharmacy Technicians
Location: City of Industry, CA
Schedules: Full Time, Shifts can start between 2:30pm-4:30pm and must be able to work on the weekends.
1. Process prescriptions and enter them into the pharmacy computer system, QS1 and Docutrack.
1. 1+ years pharmacy tech experience.
2. Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the California state board of Pharmacy desired, experience can replace a license.
3. Retail pharmacy experience desired.
4. Previous experience in data entry within long-term care pharmacies.
5. Able to pass a drug test and background check.
6. Excellent typing skills
Compensation: $25-$32 plus benefits if full time
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!