Financial Controller –
*This role comes with a three-month probation period before receiving benefits*
Salary: 100k-135k/year range
The controller will be responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all financial data. Will work to develop, maintain, and innovate accounting functions. The controller will be accountable for recording, reporting, analysis of balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow. As the executor of financial processes and compliance Controller will be required to review, alter, and improve all financial processes, and manage compliance of the human resource functions.
- Effective management of all accounting processes and procedures.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the analyzing, journalizing, posting, summarizing, adjusting, correcting, organizing, closing, and finalizing of financial data no later than the 5th business day of the following month.
- Oversight and or responsibility for all bank accounts, accounts receivable, and accounts payable reconciliation.
- Coordinate and prepare financial statements for all entities
- Oversee regulatory reporting including corporate and sales tax management, submission, filing, payment, and compliance including the coordination of external tax accountants.
- Manage and oversees Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Clerk, HR, and Payroll responsibility.
- Implement a corporate budget
- Manage expenses
- Oversee and manage all banking relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- 5+ Years of relevant Controller experience
- Must be highly experienced with QuickBooks, Sage Intacct and ADP
- Excellent communication and professional demeanor
- High work ethic
- Honest, trustworthy, high integrity
- Strategic-minded with the ability to understand and contribute to all aspects of the business.
- The ability to solve complex challenges/problems with a rational, reasonable, and balanced outcome.
- High level of accountability and ownership.
- Coachable and approachable
- Multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) authentically and professionally
- Effectively coach and mentor others
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**