Job Opening: Floating Residential Counselors for Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Walnut Creek, Danville, and Lafayette, CA
Schedules: Full-Time, 4 shifts per week. Some flexibility is needed and you must have the availability to go to each location.
1. Mentor teenagers in treatment with warmth and professionalism.
2. Supervise teenagers in therapeutic activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (Kipu)
1. Able to keep up with teens on activities such as hiking, sports, yoga etc.
2. Experience working with teens, such as in a camp or school.
3. Able to pass a strict background check- no felonies or misdemeanors whatsoever.
4. Must be at least 21 years or older.
5. An interest in psychology or counseling as a career.
6. Vaccinated for COVID including Booster or religious or medical exemption with weekly testing.
7. Basic computer skills and strong writing skills.
Compensation: $24 per hour plus benefits if full-time
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN