Location: Santa Monica, CA
Schedule: 7:00AM-4:00PM, 8:00AM-5:00PM, or 8:30AM-5:30PM
Description: Professional receptionist needed for very busy sports medicine concierge.
1. Provide high level customer service and a friendly, helpful environment.
2. Answer and triage multi line phones and hand handle multiple calls effectively.
3. Assist the team in tasks and projects as assigned.
4. Maintain facility and common areas and host clients.
5. Work as a cohesive team with all staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
6. Administrative work and other projects/duties, errands as assigned.
7. Maintain product knowledge for all programs and services.
1. Customer service experience
2. Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
3. Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
4. Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
5. Friendly, professional attitude, excellent phone skills and strong writing skills.
6. Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule.
7. Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and sit or stand for long durations of time
8. Must be able to work well with a fast paced environment, maintain confidentiality and complete discretion.
Compensation: $18-$23 per hour plus health, retirement, PTO benefits