Job Opening: Full Time DBT Primary Therapist
Location: Tarzana, CA (Vanalden)
Start Date: Immediate
Description: DBT Primary therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. A licensed therapist is needed to work with individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT/MSW intern (minimum 2000 hours completed) in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Intensive DBT training and/or experience preferred.
4. Experience in a treatment center.
5. Experience working with teenagers or children.
6. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
7. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $65,000-$75,000 plus benefits and room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!