Job Title: Full Time LVN Manager for Teen Center
Destinations to Recovery is a treatment center for teens struggling with substance use and mental health, that specializes in providing exceptional service and accessible care for the teen and their family. Destinations is one of the premier teen treatment centers in the country. Both our residential and outpatient programs are designed to support the whole family throughout their journey to sustainable wellbeing. By providing a quality safe-haven, a full range of treatments, and an uninterrupted education, we have one of the highest rates of success in the country. Whether treating mental illness, addiction, or both, we pride ourselves in exceptional service and accessible care for the teen and their family. Our priority is to treat each teen with the goal of establishing a pathway to realizing a stable and healthy future. We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and reliable Full Time LVN (with extended administrative function) at our 6-bed adolescent residential estate in El Cajon, CA.
Location: El Cajon, CA 92020
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Start Date: Immediate, in person.
1. Handle medication administration and inventory.
2. Daily client assessments, intakes and discharges.
3. Document using an EMR system.
4. Monitor clients and accompany clients to offsite doctor’s appointments.
5. Oversees day-to-day administrative operations of the program (such as maintenance and daily facility walk-throughs).
6. Conduct new hire facility orientation and training, in addition to participating in departmental training and meetings.
7. Assist with accreditation and state licensing activities.
8. Communicate with internal and external professionals, vendors, staff members, employees, clients and their families.
9. Manage budgets and inventory.
1. LVN license valid for CA, BA preferred.
2. Group home administrator license preferred.
3. Experience with EMR systems such as KIPU.
4. Experience working with teenagers.
5. Experience with intake/admission/discharge of clients required.
6. Experience working in a rehab, residential group home or similar facility.
7. 1+ years of mental health and substance use treatment industry experience required.
8. 1+ years of administrative experience required.
9. Able to pass a strict background check.
10. Must be at least 21 years or older.
11. Valid driver’s license with no restrictions.
12. Availability to work weekends as needed.
Compensation: $27 – $28 per hour plus benefits