Job Opening: Full Time Maintenance Technician
Location: Gilroy to San Jose, CA Territory
1. Ability to diagnose and perform general repairs of facility
2. Paint and upgrade items as needed
3. Provide and submit bids or estimates for major maintenance repairs
4. Flexible work schedule; must be available for emergencies and respond as needed
5. Must be available to travel to, but not limited to, Gilroy, San Jose, Danville, Walnut Creek, Lafayette
6. Perform basic plumbing and electrical needs of facility
7. Document and record costs of repairs and jobs completed
8. Assemble basic furniture
9. Ability to repair and install cabinet and door locks
10. Must be able to work independently and make competent decisions in regards to repairs needed
1. Driver’s license with clean driving record. Company car will be provided.
2. Broad skill set: painting, basic plumbing, basic electrical skills.
3. Organized, strong communication skills, self starter.
4. Must be able to pass a strict background check from the Department of Justice and Livescan. No misdemeanors or felonies whatsoever (this is due to accreditation).
Compensation: $50,000-$55,000 plus benefits and company car