Schedule: Monday- Friday, flexible
Location: Malibu, CA
Description: 16 bed high-end residential facility for adults struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse.
1. Oversee up to 16 adult clients.
2. Supervise therapeutic activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (KIPU)
4. Conduct bio-psycho-socials
5. Conduct group therapy sessions
1. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
2. Experience working with mental health and substance abuse.
3. Able to pass a strict background check- no felonies or misdemeanors whatsoever.
4. MSW or MFT Associate with a number from the BBS preferred, MFT or MSW trainees will also be considered.
Compensation: Starting at $68,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business
Assistant Commercial Property Manager
E-Commerce, Warehouse Drop Ship Associate
STEAM Teacher’s Assistant for Early Childhood
Recreational Therapist for New Licensed Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (MHRC)