Job Opening: Fundraising Associate
Location: Hybrid preferred (New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Surfside, FL), Open to Remote
Schedule: Full Time, flexible hours
The Aleph Institute is seeking a charismatic Fundraising Associate to join our growing development team to introduce and engage supporters, mainly through funding, to Aleph’s mission. We’re looking for a person who is comfortable in a sales type of role and enjoys developing relationships with others. Utilizing your creativity and personality to engage supporters in the work is a must for this position. The target for the Fundraising Associate’s portfolio will be to cultivate relationships primarily with people who have been previously moved by/affected by Aleph’s work, lapsed donors, and some cold outreach, but may also include current donors with an eye towards increasing support. This is a full-time position on the Development team with flexible hours for the right candidate.
- Conduct calls to current supporters and to non-affiliated leads to solicit campaign-giving
- Manage and maintain regular correspondence with donors and supporters, including providing organizational updates and personal interaction
- Assist the development division with events and campaigns as needed
- Follow up with donors on pledges when necessary
- Great at developing new relationships from scratch
- Comfortable cold calling prospects/donors
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Honesty and integrity
- 3-5 years prior experience in sales or fundraising
- Salesforce (CRM), Google Suite, and email marketing experience a plus
Compensation: $65,000-$75,000, commensurate with experience, plus benefits.