Job Opening: General Studies Elementary School Teacher, 5th grade
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Start Date: August 2023
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday: 7:45am-4:30pm
1. Create a flexible program and environment to promote learning and personal growth.
2. Establish rapport with pupils, parents and other staff members.
3. Motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge to provide a good foundation for academic growth.
4. Use curriculum to plan long- and short-term goals for student progress.
5. Implement instructional methodologies to focus on student engagement and success.
6. Adhere to all school policies and procedures.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related subject.
2. 3 years of teaching experience, preferred
3. Energy, creativity, dedication.
4. Experience working in an elementary school.
Compensation: $60,000-$72,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN