Job Opening: High School Marketing Coordinator
Location: Flatbush, NY
Schedule: You choose 9 AM-5 PM or 8 AM-4 PM
Year round, off when the school is closed plus an additional 10 days vacation and off Fridays during the summer.
Description: The Yeshivah of Flatbush Joel Braverman High School seeks a marketing and PR professional
who is able to incorporate our school’s mission and vision to appropriately tell our story through
a variety of media platforms.
- Providing strategic direction, handling content and navigating the process for marketing materials, including copy and images, in collaboration with internal staff and graphic designers.
- Creating a strategic marketing calendar in coordination with internal departments.
- Generating content for Instagram, including planning and building posts and stories, writing blurbs, and selecting appropriate photos.
- Managing the Instagram account, including posting and interacting with users and responding to messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Attending school events to generate coverage of programs for school publications.
- Working with in-house videographers to direct and manage video narratives throughout the school.
- Providing marketing support to the HS Admissions team in connection with the open house, including outreach, invitations, program materials, video direction, and coverage.
- Decorating the school campus with photos, student work, and thematic materials based on the time of the year, to include displaying current photos and materials on the digital screens throughout the building.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- Excellent writing skills to be able to write, edit, and polish content for multiple printed and digital publications.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to successfully interact with a wide range of stakeholders, such as staff, students, parents and board members.
- Ability to think creatively and suggest new ideas while drawing upon best practices and the latest social media trends.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, branding and outreach is a plus.
Compensation: $70,000-$100,000 plus benefits including excellent medical plan, pension with matching, 50% tuition off, 30% of salary can be pre-tax to any school, life insurance, health savings account pre-tax.