Job Opening: High School Principal
Location: Ocean, NJ
1. Work closely Rosh Yeshiva and President and Vice President of the Board, being a part of the larger leadership team.
2. Interact and lead directly HS Administrators, Dept heads, College Guidance
3. Serve as a role model in philosophy and practice, overseeing administration, discipline, curriculum development, College Guidance, staff management and community relations of the High School.
1. Proven track record as an educational leader and administrator with a deep understanding of pedagogy, and of mentoring and supervision of teachers and educational school leaders.
2. Extensive knowledge of, and personal commitment to, Orthodox Jewish ideals, values and practice, with an ability to consistently represent our school’s mission through a Torah lens.
3. Open and collaborative management and leadership style, comfortable soliciting input from others and making decisions effectively, and confidently.
4. Ability to identify, attract, inspire, and develop top talent.
5. Experience in 9-12 curriculum, knowledge of best practices and research based approaches to learning and student development.
6. Experience with classroom teaching, with the expectation that the candidate will teach classes in the High School.
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills, who can effectively serve as an ambassador and spokesperson for the school to the wider community and who can connect to and inspire students, faculty and parents alike.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, with a warm, honest, and fair approach in dealing with others.
9. Advanced degree in Education, Educational Administration, or other related field.
4 weeks off for the month of July. Medical and if elected would include Vision and Life Insurance