Job Opening: Human Resources Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90036
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM, Fridays are work from home and 1 day per week you can choose a flexible schedule
California Job Shop has been staffing permanent positions since 2015 and is growing! We are looking for a positive, dedicated employee to join our team full time starting immediately. No specific recruiting or HR experience is required, we train!
- Source candidates- it’s fun! We’ll teach you how.
- Schedule candidates using Google calendar.
- Interview candidates over the phone, we will teach you exactly how.
- Take thorough notes on phone calls and submit reports to clients.
- Other projects as needed.
- Ability to work full time on a long term basis- we hate turnover and treat our employees like gold. We need you here for the long haul.
- Excellent writing skills. If you were an A student in English class, this could be for you.
- Computer savvy, we use a database and Google calendar and Adobe all day, every day.
- Able to work in office 4 days a week.
- A happy, upbeat, dedicated personality.
- An ability to keep things confidential.
- Experience working in an office environment helps, but other backgrounds will be considered.
- Ability to type while you speak, minimum of 40 words per minute.
Compensation: $20-$28 per hour, parking, PTO
None whatsoever, if you are concerned please do not apply. We each work in our own office with a door, but team meetings are together and are integral.