Job Opening: Human Resources Associate
Location: Office is in Los Angeles, 90036
Job Overview: The HR Associate in our property management company plays a dual role, focusing on both administrative tasks and employee relations. On the administrative side, responsibilities include clerical duties, initial applicant screening, and benefits coordination, while the employee relations aspect involves conducting employee satisfaction surveys, managing recognition programs, and overseeing training logistics. This position is integral to maintaining an organized, efficient, and positive work environment, making it essential to both our Human Resources department and the company at large.
- Maintain organized records of employee information, ensuring data accuracy and security.
- Provide support as a point of contact to for the distribution and enrollment of employee benefits, including health, dental insurance, and 401(k) plans.
- Track and assess Mystery shop reports, offering insights and distributing them to relevant personnel with annotations.
- Contribute to the evaluation of employee satisfaction through the administration and analysis of surveys, identifying areas for improvement.
- Take charge of employee recognition programs that align with the company’s core values, fostering a culture of appreciation.
- Keep track of employee birthdays and coordinate delightful celebrations or acknowledgments to enhance workplace morale.
- Actively participate in crafting and managing a rewards system aimed at recognizing and incentivizing exceptional performance.
- Assist in creating job postings and coordinate with the recruitment team for a smooth hiring process
- Regularly review and audit the training platform to facilitate staff onboarding and offboarding, ensuring minimal disruption to operations.
- Support the performance review process by gathering and organizing relevant data and liaising with managers as needed.
- Efficiently manage logistics for employee events and team-building activities to promote a cohesive and engaged workforce.
- Facilitate the integration of new hires by guiding them through essential paperwork and initial orientation processes.
- Handle the logistical aspects of welcoming new hires and ensuring smooth offboarding procedures for departing employees, including activating and setting up employee portals or requesting set-up from vendors.
- Effectively manage administrative tasks associated with employee terminations, including deactivating access and email accounts.
- Promote and enforce health and safety measures within the company
- Ensure strict adherence to office policies and procedures, keeping them up to date for the benefit of the organization.
- Maintain and update employee records within the company’s software to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required, but a college degree may be preferred or required.
- Previous experience in leasing, sales, or marketing is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of Labor Laws, Fair Housing laws and regulations, as well as other pertinent rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software programs used for managing leasing and marketing activities.
- Able to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds.
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus benefits and room for growth.