Job Opening: Human Resources for Healthcare Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90004
1. Handle all human resources issues for mental healthcare company with 150 employees and growing.
2. Be part of hiring and firing, including compensation, background checks, reference checks, employment verification etc.
3. Manage all employee benefits, including communicating with employees about retirement plans, healthcare, tax implications etc.
4. Keep company up to date with current and changing regulations and legislation including minimum wage.
5. Create a positive relationship with employees by communicating all HR matters with clarity and respect.
6. Ensure that company is in compliance in all human resources matters.
7. Capable of training staff in all required safety, security ,harassment, benefits and all other staff required orientation.
8. Keeping company legally compliant with current practices and standards.
9. Oversee payroll and human resources related payroll issues.
1. Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Business, or similar.
2. Human Resources certification preferred.
3. Minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience.
4. Have experience with the rules and regulations governing healthcare companies.
5. Current understanding and knowledge of human resources issues including recent legislation, benefits etc.
6. Familiarity with HRIS and other related software and technology.
7. Knowledgeable in FMLA and other employee leaves.
8. Experience with payroll.
9. Must have experience in behavorial health.
Compensation: $85,000-$95,000 plus benefits