Job Opening: Hybrid Nurse Practitioner for Functional Concierge Medicine
Description: Seeking an experienced, Nurse Practitioner who has experience in a high-end, private practice or functional medicine or family medicine or internal medicine setting with experience in direct patient care, clinical procedures, follow up and management of complex issues. You must be able to independently and effectively handle our protocols and manage clients in those protocols.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Schedule: Full-Time or Part-Time
Full time: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM some after hours if needed. 1-2 days a week remote.
Part time: 3 full days in office 8 AM-5 PM, 1 week per month on call.
1. Take medical history and examine patients
2. Order and interpret labs
3. Collaborate with physicians to determine and administer treatment protocols including: Supplements, IV’s and oral medications
4. Manage clients/client treatment plans: monitor progress, answer questions, follow up, address issues, etc.
5. Order and interpret labs, imaging and other diagnostics
6. Manage clients/client treatment plans: monitor progress, answer questions, follow up, address issues, etc.
7. Support providers in clinical/treatment research and other client care needs
8. Perform various in clinic treatments: injections, IV:s, etc
9. Ability to treat provide in-home service to clients
1. Active TX Nurse Practitioner license
2. Strong IV/ phlebotomy skills (recent experience)
3. Maintain the highest regard for discretion and patient privacy
4. Preferred: 2 years of independent experience in private practice
5. Preferred: 2 years experience with Ozone and IV therapies
6. Preferred: IFM/ A4M Certified or equivalent
7. Must be intellectually curious, be open to learning new things and always have an interest in learning and incorporating new information into practice
8. Must pay attention to patient outcomes and incorporate adjustments to treatments based on these observations
9. Must have excellent communication, ability to interpret/understand patient’s needs, strong follow up
10. Ideal candidate: ambitious yet caring, values quality of patient service over quantity of patients
11. Strong written and verbal communication skills
12. Ability to build strong rapport
13. Interest in continually learning new information
14. Strong interest in finding solutions to problem
Compensation: $65-$77 per hour plus excellent benefits.