Job Order: Infant-Toddler Teacher
Location: Burbank, CA
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30-3:30, year-round
Start Date: February 1st (Latest)
Description: A private Jewish preschool is looking for a loving, warm teacher for our Nook classroom (3 months – 2 years old).
- Follow curriculum for preschoolers and infants.
- Display warmth, love, and care for children at all times.
- Manage classroom calmly, including changing diapers and soothing crying babies.
- Interact with peers in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Assist other classrooms as needed.
- 1+ years of working with infants and 2+ years working with toddlers.
- Minimum of 12 Early Childhood Credits, 3 of them infant-related.
- Fingerprinted and TB clearance.
- Warm, skilled, and reliable.
- Familiarity with Jewish culture preferred.
- Possesses means of transportation.
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour DOE, plus many days off for legal and Jewish holidays
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!