Job Opening: Infection Prevention Nurse for 110 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility
We are looking for a caring, compassionate, experienced professional who loves taking care of our patients and prioritizes communication and engagement. The position requires administrative work as well as one-on-one time with patients, and we’re looking for an individual who truly cares about making our facility a better place for our patients. This includes educating patients about healthy habits as well as responding to any medical needs and performing routine screenings.
Location: San Jose, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, Day Shift
1. Be caring and compassionate toward patients and their caretakers.
2. Adhere to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Occupational
Safety and Health Administration, and other governmental regulations.
3.Demonstrate proper infection control measures.
4. Monitor, record, and communicate changes in patient’s condition and
respond as appropriate to the needs of the patient and family.
5. Be caring and compassionate toward patients and their caretakers.
6. Gather and document patient’s information and be a team player
1. Must be a current licensed RN
2. Must be a certified Infection Prevention and Control
3. 1+ year working in a skilled nursing facility
Compensation: $45-$48 per hour plus benefits and a signing bonus