Job Opening: Intake Coordinator/Scheduler
Location: Woodland Hills (91367) or Los Angeles (90048), CA
Job Description: The Intake Coordinator is responsible for the admission process for all new patients and ensures the availability of reimbursement for services. They also identify the clinical staff adequate to deliver care for patients; and manage the scheduling of clinicians for all patient visits within prescribed discipline and visit frequency requirements.
1. Schedules care for clients in the home setting, including Field RNs, LVNs, and CHHAs
2. Communicates effectively with employees for scheduling needs and client preferences/needs.
3. Enters new patient records in the system ensuring accuracy of all patient demographic information.
4. Performs eligibility/insurance verification
5. Coordinates with the Clinical Supervisor, Billing Manager and clinical team to ensure required information is obtained for patient records
6. Performs general office duties including but not limited to data entry, copying, faxing, scanning, sorting/distributing mail, providing reception and telephone service.
1. 1+ years of Healthcare experience preferred
2. Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
3. Superior multitasking ability
4. Medical Terminology familiarity
5. Tech savvy
6, Attention to detail, time management skills, and problem-solving skills
7. Home health or hospice experience desired.
Compensation: $25-$30 per hour plus benefits.