Job Opening: Inventory Demand Planner (Remote) for Skincare Company
Location: Remote within the US
1. Developing effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
2. Interface and communicate regularly with suppliers to ensure products are coming in a timely manner.
3. Ensure that company meets future demand to continue operating as efficiently and effectively as possible.
4. Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
5. Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
1. 5+ years inventory demand planner experience.
2. Go getter, self motivated, assertive personality.
3. Experience working directly with suppliers.
Compensation: $120,000-$150,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business