Job Opening: Inventory Manager for Plumbing Parts Warehouse
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7 AM-4 PM
1. Ensure inventory records are always accurate
2. Manage relationships with all vendors for negotiation of price and to ensure excellent service
3. Understand and benchmark inventory turns and days
4. Maintain an accurate physical inventory
5. Manage the truck stocking/bin layout mapping
6. Ensure PO’s match invoices for reconciliation
1. Experience overseeing physical inventory.
2. Experience in the plumbing, heating, cooling industry is a plus.
3. Experience with Service Titan is a plus.
4. Basic Excel knowledge
5. Self-starter/resourceful – able to independently work, learn & plan with minimal guidance to
drive tasks to conclusion
Compensation: $70,000-$76,000 plus excellent benefits including medical Insurance — we pay 100% for you and your family, insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. State of the art tools, parts and supplies. 401k Plan with a company match.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN