Job Opening: IV Technician for a Long Term Care Pharmacy
Location: Hayward, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday: Start Times, 7:30am, 1:00pm, 3:30pm (Rotating Shifts)
Weekends: 10:00 am start (Usually every other weekend)
1. Administers IV medications in a pharmacy or clinic IV room.
1. Experience using Microsoft Office, preferred
2. IV experience preferred but not required (able to provide on-the-job training)
3. Willing to adhere to aseptic technique requirements: removal of jewelry, no cologne/perfume, keeping hair tidy or covered when performing aseptic technique
4. Must be able to pass a strict background and drug test.
5. Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the California state board of Pharmacy desired
Compensation: $22-$25 per hour based on the previous experience
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!