Job Opening: Project Coordinator to Support Executive Team
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia (remote for now, expected return to office in 6 months)
Schedule: 40 hour week, Monday-Friday
Job Description: “The glue that helps the organization keep moving”.
1. Administer and coordinate various projects efficiently.
2. Listen in on meetings and take notes for executive team.
3. Communicate ideas across organization to appropriate stakeholders.
4. Summarize meeting bullets, organize events using calendar, create lists, goals and outlines.
5. Follow up on outstanding items.
6. Coordinate events, review contracts, assist in scheduling and planning.
1. Excellent PowerPoint skills, this is used on a weekly basis.
2. Strong Excel skills.
3. Excellent writing and communication skills.
4. Assertive, pro-active, confident, organized, intuitive, positive personality.
5. Experience communicating with a variety of high level stakeholders.
6. Experience supporting a larger company, with at least 200 employees.
7. Bachelor’s degree.
8. 3 years experience in supporting business role.
Compensation: $70,000-$80,000 plus benefits