Job Opening: Junior Accountant
Location: Wayne, NJ
Schedule: 9 AM-5 PM Monday-Thursday and Fridays 9 AM-1 PM
1. Collecting past due invoices.
2. Reaching out to customers, following up on payments.
3. Updating customer profiles with full contact information.
4. Creating detail and organized processes with collections.
5. Following up and recording payments and applying invoices.
6. Create Excel sheets when appropriate.
7. Reconcile Customer Accounts
1. 1+ years Quickbooks experience.
2. 1+ years Excel experience.
3. Basic math skills.
4. Highly detail oriented, professional communication skills verbally and in writing.
5. Bachelor’s degree desired.
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus health insurance, 5 days PTO, Legal Holidays
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN