Job Opening: Junior Marketer, Business Development Coordinator for Westminster Terrace
Location: Westminster, CA
1. With guidance from the Director of Business Development, assist with marketing program for 150 bed ALW Program.
2. Follow up with referrals that come in and uphold and strengthen the relationships that the company provides.
3. Interact with patients and families. Give tours and answer all questions.
4. Visit other skilled nursing facilities and hospitals in person to market the program.
5. Call and email referral sources and communicate regularly with potential patients and their families.
1. 2+ years of experience with admissions or marketing nursing homes or assisted livings.
Compensation: $66,000 plus benefits
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!