Job Opening: Lead Resident Assistant
Location: Los Angeles, 90018
Schedule: Monday-Friday 12 PM-8 PM (some flexibility required)
1. Supervise a small team of Resident Assistants and provide training to new counselors.
2. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
3. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
4. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
5. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
6. Light housekeeping- “straightening up”
1. Must have at least 2 year experience working in mental health.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in residential setting.
5. Some leadership experience.
Compensation: $20-$22 per hour plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!