Job Opening: Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager
Location: Clovis, CA
Start Date: TBD (Approximately May 24th)
Schedule: Wednesday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM, Saturday-Sunday: 9:00AM-5:00PM
1. Implement marketing programs assigned by the Manager.
2. Present properties and provided amenities to prospective tenants.
3. Advertise available units by promoting materials and social media campaigns.
4. Confirm rental applications and personal references. Pre-qualify prospective tenants.
5. Maintain knowledge of properties.
6. Negotiate leasing terms and conditions.
7. Inspect units to make sure they are ready for move-in.
1. Must have 5-10 years experience as a Leasing Agent in a residential, hospitality, or similar industry.
2. High School Diploma.
3. Ability to understand instructions verbally.
4. Ability to frequently stand and work.
5. Ability to periodically lift or move up to 25 lbs.
Compensation: $17.79 per hour plus benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)