Job Opening: Leasing Consultant (248 Units)
Location: Corona, CA
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 9:00AM-6:00PM
Description: A large property management company is looking for a leasing consultant who can read, comprehend and update leases and contracts, as well as other administrative duties.
1. Present properties and provide amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
2. Act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market.
3. Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials.
4. Tour and show available units upon request to all prospective tenants.
5. Confirm rental application data and personal references. Pre-qualify prospects and residents in accordance with compliance and company procedures.
6. Process and prepare all resident certifications and lease agreements per applicable regulations. Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
7. Maintain knowledge of the properties in the assigned portfolio and competitors. Stay knowledgeable of local market trends.
8. Maintain superior customer service to meet company standards in customer service experience and professionally represent the company at all times.
9. Provide information on all aspects of properties (expansion, zoning, crime, etc.).
10. Inspect all apartment homes to ensure they are ready for move-in according to company standards before the move-in date.
11. Walk properties and inspect units, tour the property, meet with applicants in person or via virtual tools.
1. 2 years of experience working for a property management company.
2. Prior Leasing skills required.
3. Experience working with leases and contracts.
4. Strong computer skills, especially Excel.
5. Organized and driven.
6. Professional appearance and communication skills.
7. Strong writing skills.
8. Knowledge of Virtual touring and in-person touring
9. Spanish and English preferred.
10. Knowledge of Yardi or Yieldstar or Rent Cafe a plus.
Compensation: $20-$22 per hour plus benefits and bonuses.