Job Opening: Leasing Director
Location: Los Angeles, 90010
1. Oversee a team a leasing agents, meet with them, coach them, set goals for them and help them achieve them.
2. Deal with escalated complaints from tenants.
3. Handle the marketing for each listing and ensure it is current and accurate on all pertinent platforms.
4. Negotiate the updated features of applicable lease agreements.
5. Oversee all leases and related transactions and paperwork.
6. Conduct physical visits to each property in the portfolio. Frequency dependent upon phase of lease up and unit deliveries.
7. Provide owners with weekly updates of all leasing stats, traffic, marketing efforts and targeted expectations.
8. Identify and analyze problems and potential problems. Develop and implement decisions that help the properties achieve the owner’s objectives and that are consistent with the management company’s policies and procedures.
1. Experience as a leasing manager or director of leasing.
2. 3+ years experience working for a property management company or leasing company.
3. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
4. Knowledge of Yardi and/or Appfolio.
5. Personable, strong leadership skills and personality.