Job Opening: Leasing Manager for Multi-family Properties
The Leasing Coordinator plays a vital role in overseeing the leasing operations of a multifamily property by effectively managing leasing agents and coordinating their schedules. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent communication abilities, and the ability to optimize leasing agent productivity.
Location: Los Angeles, 90010
1. Manage a team of 5 leasing agents, train, meet with, and oversee their work. Assist and troubleshoot leasing issues.
2. Collaborate with leasing agents to develop effective marketing strategies to attract prospective residents.
3. Run credit checks for potential tenants.
4. Support leasing agents in the leasing process, including application processing, applicant screenings, and background checks.
5. Stay updated on local, state, and federal laws governing landlord-tenant relationships.
1. Strong organizational and time management skills.
2. Experience in management.
3. Experience in leasing.
4. Experience with Yardi and Rent Cafe.
5.High school diploma or equivalent; some college education preferred.