Job Opening: Legal Case Manager
Schedule: Monday through Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)
Description: The case manager is responsible for ensuring all aspects of the client’s injury claim are addressed and handled timely.
The case manager will have a full time Legal Assistant to help manage the case and open claims with insurance, request medical bills and reports, and request documents from insurance companies etc.
1. Screen new calls.
2. Negotiate property damage claims.
3. Review medical reports, billing, and records.
4. Set up treatment recommendations.
5. Monitor medical treatment.
6. Communicate with clients regarding pain and treatment status.
7. Prepare demands.
8. Communicate with insurance adjusters.
1. Must have experience with pre-litigation personal injury cases.
2. Can type at least 45 wpm.
3. Bilingual Spanish speaker is required.
4. Organized and can handle many tasks at once.
5. Must be a team player.
6. Candidate must be eager to learn, grow, and perform responsibilities to the best of their ability.
Compensation: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
The office has a great working environment and is an excellent opportunity as you will be working with serious cases with an excellent group of experienced Super Lawyers in a family-like work environment. This is a high energy, positive, productive, busy work atmosphere.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Group plans offered for Employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 401k (Options from Personal Funding or Investing)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parking
- Bonus Programs
Office Perks: Kitchen, utilities, unlimited snacks and coffee, office parties, fun activities, and annual Holiday Celebrations.
Dress Code: Business Casual. Casual Fridays