Job Opening: Licensed Therapist for Orthodox Jewish/Hassidic Schools
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: 8 AM-3 PM (or similar) Monday-Friday, Fridays are work from home.
1. Work with families at a Jewish special needs school.
2. Work with families in the Jewish Orthodox community and provide them with services and resources in local Jewish schools.
3. Works alongside the Director and the Associate Director of the Early Childhood Center to support families beginning from the educational intake process and continuing throughout the academic year.
4. Participates in weekly team meetings to provide constructive feedback and support of the global organization.
1. Licensed Therapist or Associate Therapist.
2. Confidentiality and strong ethical standards.
3. Familiarity with the special needs community.
4. 5+ years experience with the Orthodox community, including the Chassidish community
Compensation: $100,000, paid for all Jewish holidays, days off and secular holidays, follows a school calendar plus an additional 9 days off.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!