Job Opening: Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)
Location: Calabasas, California
Description: Therapist needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. A licensed therapist is needed to work with individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or similar.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT intern in the process of becoming licensed.
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
7. Must be at least 21 years or older
Compensation: $58,000-$65,000 plus benefits and room for growth.