Evolve teen residential treatment centers harness the positive power of the family dynamic by creating treatment centers that look and feel like homes. They’re small, serene, and quiet, with never more than six teens at a time in any one residential center. Every resident feels like they’re in a personal, individualized recovery center designed to meet their specific therapeutic needs.
Our clinical and support staff is handpicked to provide the highest level of compassionate and humanistic care. On-site staff includes a psychiatrist, nurses, and licensed therapists. Our counseling staff is made up of experienced clinicians, masters-level interns, and certified recovery coaches who bring a diverse and eclectic background to the treatment experience. We do our best to have one staff member on-site who has kids of their own. We understand the experience of being a parent goes a long way when helping teens through the challenges of substance issues, behavioral problems, and emotional challenges.
Job Opening: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Facility Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Description: The facility manager will oversee the medication and program for an upscale 6-bed adolescent treatment center in San Diego.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
1. Oversee all medication for 6 clients and coordinate with the psychiatrist.
2. Package medication for self-administration in the evening.
3. Coordinate and oversee the weekend nurse and overnight CNA.
4. Maintain house compliance with State and Joint Commission.
5. Oversee staff scheduling and files.
6. Coordinate with vendors, gardeners, housekeeping, IT, etc.
7. Reports directly to Program Director.
8. Maintains safe and secure environment for clients.
1. Valid LVN license.
2. 2+ years of experience as an LVN.
3. 2+ years of managerial experience.
4. Experience working in a rehab or similar facility.
5. Experience working with teenagers.
6. Ability to pass a strict background check.
7. Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Kipu or similar).
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus benefits