Job Opening: Licensed Vocational Nurse
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Description: The facility manager will oversee the medication and program for an upscale 6-bed adolescent treatment center in Tarzana.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
Must be able to be on-call on the weekends just to answer questions (not go into the facility).
1. Oversee all medication for 6 clients and coordinate with the psychiatrist.
2. Package medication for self-administration for evening.
3. Coordinate and oversee weekend nurse and overnight CNA.
4. Maintain house compliance with State and Joint Commission.
5. Oversee staff scheduling and files.
6. Coordinate with vendors, gardeners, housekeeping, IT, etc.
7. Reports directly to Program Director.
8. Maintains safe and secure environment or clients.
1. Valid LVN license.
2. Experience working in a rehab or similar facility.
3. Experience working with teenagers.
4. Ability to pass a strict background check.
5. Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Kipu or similar)
Compensation: $65,000-$70,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Licensed Therapist LMFT or LCSW (or MFT Associate who is close to being licensed, with 2600 hours complete or more)