Job Opening: LPNs, Licensed Practical Nurse for residential treatment centers for adolescents.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Schedule: Full-Time, Sunday-Tuesday or Thursday-Saturdays
7 AM- 7 PM or 7 PM-7 AM
1.Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
2.Knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
3.Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
4.Working cooperatively with health care team members to maintain established standards of care
5. Any other job duties as assigned
1. Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the State of Arizona and in good standing
2. Experience working in a mental health facility
3. Driver’s license, clean driving record and car insurance.
4. Ability to pass a strict background check from the DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance.
Compensation: $33-$36 per hour plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!