Job Opening: LPNs, Licensed Practical Nurse OR RNs for residential treatment centers for adolescents.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Schedules Open: Overnight Sunday-Tuesday 7 PM-7 AM OR Thursday-Saturday 7 PM-7 AM
1. Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
2. Knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
3. Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
4. Working cooperatively with health care team members to maintain established standards of care
5. Any other job duties as assigned
1. Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) for the State of Arizona and in good standing
2. Experience working in a mental health facility
3. Driver’s license, clean driving record and car insurance.
4. Ability to pass a strict background check from the DOJ/FBI fingerprint clearance.
Compensation: LPNS $33-$38 per hour plus $3 differential for overnight shift, RNs $43-$48 per hour plus $3 differential for overnight shift, and excellent benefits: 100% healthcare, PTO, 401K after 1 year, Life Insurance, after 1 year tuition/childcare reimbursement, after 6 months reimbursement for gym membership